Our reliable suppliers from the begining of 2000
- Established in 1987, CITL specialises in the field of Cathodoluminescence / Analysis first explored and established by Cambridge University Department of Geology.
- GT Advanced Technologies (Thermal Technology), the Vacuum Furnace pioneer and High Temperature Furnace design innovator, designs and manufactures vacuum furnace, high temperature furnace, crystal grower systems, spark plasma sintering, hot press furnace, ARC melting furnace and sintering furnace for laboratory and production use.
- Передовые технологии в электронно-лучевой литографии и уникальные решения
- ION-TOF is a manufacturer of innovative instruments for surface analysis with different product lines for time-of-flight secondary ion mass spectrometers (TOF-SIMS) and high-sensitivity low-energy ion scattering (LEIS). The company is the leading European manufacturer of Time-of-Flight Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometers (TOF-SIMS) for surface analysis.
- Molecular Devices delivers the competitive edge in cell identification and selection, from discovery to diagnosis.
• Imaging and isolating cells, DNA and proteins;
• Automation-picking and placing robotics;
• Reagents and consumables;
• Dedicated software.
- ICE Oxford Ltd
- PicoQuant известна как компания, лидирующая в области создания импульсных диодных лазеров, сбора данных с временным разрешением, однофотонных счетчиков, и флуоресцентных приборов.
- EDAX is a leading provider of innovative materials characterization systems encompassing Energy Dispersive Spectroscopy (EDS), Electron Backscatter Diffraction (EBSD), Wavelength Dispersive Spectrometry (WDS), and Micro X-ray Fluorescence (Micro-XRF).
- Technoinfo Ltd. is the official distributor of company Applied Photophysics which specialises on manufacture of high-precision spectrometers for the study of circular dichroism, stopped-flow kinetics and laser flash photolysis.
- Heila Cranes SpA, manufacture sector-specific heavy-duty cranes expressly designed and manufactured for marine applications, both shipboard and off-shore, where design, safety and reliability standards are extremely demanding and severe hostile environmental conditions prevail.
Designing, research&development and manufacturing are carried out at the facilities situated in Reggio Emilia, Italy, in close contact with a consolidated network of qualified suppliers in both the hydraulic and automation sectors.
Heila also guarantee a fast and efficient after-sales service.
- The Itrax XRF scanners from Cox Analytical find their main use in applications related to Geology, Mining and Exploration, Oceanography, Paleo Climate and Environment. Our scanners are market leading and you find them installed across North America, Europe, the Middle East, the Far East and in Australia. These XRF scanners are designed for different types of cores, and allow you to study how a wide range of elements vary in concentration along cores.
- Xenocs provides solutions for nanomaterial characterization using Small and Wide Angle X-ray Scattering technique.
- Oxford Instruments Plasma Technology provides a range of high performance, flexible tools to semiconductor processing customers involved in research and development, and batch production.
- FEI Company is the world leader in the production of electron microscopes for nanoscale research, serving a broad range of customers around the globe.
- Kratos Analytical manufacture a range of X-ray photoelectron spectrometers from the small, low cost AMICUS to the high throughput state-of-the-art AXIS Nova.
- Taylor Hobson is a high precision technology company, operating at the highest levels of accuracy within the field of surface, roundness and form measurement. We provide contact and non-contact metrology solutions for the most demanding applications, with a worldwide infrastructure to support our clients on a global basis.
- Самое современное оборудование для ионно-лучевой и плазменно-иммерсионной имплантаций, разработка технологий на заказ, восстановление и апгрейд БУ имплантеров.
- ASI manufactures leading-edge instrumentation for geochemistry, including the SHRIMP IIe and SHRIMP IV ion microprobes, the RESOlution laser ablation instrument, the Alphachron automated thermochronology instrument, and the RESOchron double dating instrument. The instruments are based on research undertaken at the Research School of Earth Sciences (RSES) at the Australian National University (ANU), the Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation (CSIRO), Curtin University, and elsewhere.
- Since Olympus was founded in Japan in 1919, it has become a leading manufacturer of innovative optical and digital equipment for the healthcare and consumer electronics sectors. For over 90 years we have led the way in designing endoscopy and microscopy products, medical and industrial equipment, as well as cameras and voice recorders.
At Olympus we try to make the world a little better every day, and a healthier, safer and more fulfilling place for us all to live in. We are committed to developing new technologies, products and services that comply with the toughest industry standards and offer our customers improved safety, security, quality and productivity.