Through our Website, Technoinfo Ltd. will not collect any personal information about you (e.g. your name, address, telephone number or e-mail address), unless you voluntarily choose to provide us the information (e.g. by registration, survey).
Purpose of Use
When you do provide us with personal information, we normally use it to respond to your inquiry, process your order or provide you access to specific information or offers. Information that you choose to supply during the Website registration process may be used:
- to provide you with the services and products you have requested, including processing your payment;
- to better understand your business needs and how we can improve our products and services;
- to customize materials you may see when visiting the site and which we may send to you;
- to send news, information about our activities and general promotional material or which we believe may be useful to you;
- to properly investigate and respond to any complaints, questions or concerns you may have about our products or services;
- to monitor who is accessing the Website or using services offered on the site;
- to profile the type of people accessing the Website.
By providing your personal information through our registration process, you are agreeing that we can provide services and promote products or services we consider may interest you, from time to time. You can request to be removed from our distribution lists at any time.
We do not sell or otherwise market your personal information to third parties, except to Technoinfo Ltd. affiliates.
Technoinfo Ltd. will collect, use or disclose personal information supplied by you online only for the purposes disclosed to you, unless the disclosure:
- is a use of the personal information for any additional purpose that is directly related to the original purpose for which the personal information was collected;
- is necessary to prepare, negotiate and perform a contract with you, is required by law or by governmental, regulatory or judicial authorities entitled by law to disclosure of such information;
- is necessary to establish or preserve a legal claim or defense;
- is necessary to investigate or prevent fraud or other illegal activities, such as willful attacks on Technoinfo Ltd. information technology systems;
- is to investigate reports of fraud or of users sending material using a false address or users sending harassing, threatening or abusive messages;
- is to protect against unauthorized use of our Website, is necessary to protect Technoinfo Ltd. rights and property;
- is to a successor or assign of Technoinfo Ltd., but only to the extent necessary to fulfill the purposes identified under this policy.
Communications or Utilization Data
Through your use of telecommunications services to access our Website, your communications data (e.g. Internet protocol address) or utilization data (e.g. information on the beginning, end and extent of each access, and information on the telecommunications services you accessed) are technically generated and could conceivably relate to personal information. To the extent that there is a compelling necessity, the collection, processing and use of your communications or utilization data will occur and will be performed in accordance with the applicable data privacy protection legal framework.
Non-Personal Information Collected Automatically
When you access our Website, we may automatically (i.e., not by registration) collect non-personal information (e.g. type of Internet browser and operating system used, domain name of the Website from which you came, number of visits, average time spent on the site, pages viewed). We may use this information to monitor the attractiveness of our Website and improve its performance or content.
«Cookies» – Information Stored Automatically on Your Computer
When you view one of our Web pages, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a “cookie” to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor a Website to better match your interests or to store your password to save you having to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer’s hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
To protect your personal information against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss or alteration and against unauthorized disclosure or access, Technoinfo Ltd. uses industry-standard technical and organizational security measures.
Storage of Personal Information
Your personal information may be stored and processed on servers located in USA. These servers will always be subject to the safeguards described in this policy to protect against unauthorized collection, use or disclosure.
Links to Other Websites
Technoinfo Ltd. Website contains links to other websites. Technoinfo Ltd. is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other websites. TECHNOINFO LTD. ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY WEBSITES, WHICH MAY BE ACCESSED THROUGH A LINK ON A TECHNOINFO LTD. OPERATED WEBSITE.
Questions and Comments
Technoinfo Ltd. will respond to reasonable requests to review your personal information and to correct, amend or delete any inaccuracies. If you have any questions or comments about the Technoinfo Ltd. Data Privacy Protection Policy (e.g. to review and update your personal information), please contact us via general email on the Contact Us web page.