Offers you the ability to remotely monitor the status of a single crystal X-ray system from anywhere you can get an internet connection.
RigakuRemote offers the ability to remotely monitor the status of a single crystal X-ray system from anywhere you can get an internet connection. It provides real-time updates of the state of your instrumentation, including video of the crystal and enclosure. Also included are current information about the scans being collected, and a JPEG view of the last diffraction image collected.
- Works with CrystalClear, StructureStudio/JDirector or HKL3000R
- Works on both single-computer and multiple computer (control+framegrabber) systems
- Works on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Real time status of your data collection
- See the last diffraction image collected
- Streaming video of your crystal / enclosure (requires optional camera)
- Supports systems with HPAD, imaging plate (IP) and CCD detectors
- Supported via a native app for iOS and Android devices, and via a web page for PCs